Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Seriously, i moo like a cow.

HAPPY YEAR

It is 1am and i am home alone.Mom and dad were still party-ing at nowhere and this makes me look like a total introvert for being a stay-at-home daughter. My friends are just too little.How pathetic!(*sigh)

My new year holidays?It is just another pathetic story to tell.Recently, mom nagged me for idle-ing about at home sweet home and i sort of wanna rebut.I did lotsa things.Seriously! I spring-cleaned my room(seemingly perfect), ironed my new clothes(that's just a few), decorated the house (you know,for the new year ambience), tested mom's cookies(always finger-licking good), watched my current stuck-up drama series(Deperate Housewives,lest you want to know.), rooted passionately for my Federer(Owh! didn't i tell you that he is way too awesome?), pondered over what kind of manicure match my clothes (I chose French cause i like Paris), looked forward the once-a-year rombongan(i miss my friends la wei!)......and the list go on and on and on.I think i work like a cow.

And now i have nothing left to do.That's why i blog about the nonsense here.Excuse my tommyrot okay?I promise i will find some really nice things to blog next time.
As my apologize, how about something good for your eyes?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Haha!! Enjoy~

Till then.Bye!

P/S: It is almost 2am now.Those orang tua are still not home yet.Tsk!tsk!tsk!(*head shaking)

PP/S: I rate 2 stars for the movie "The Wedding Game".2 stars are all gone to the gorgeous Fann Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment