Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seriously, top 5!!

Enjoy the best-est shot of Kukup trip picked by me!!!

PLEASE NOTE: This post contains photo rated as hmm...18PL.


No.5 : LOL
Words:(*think hard) Forgive me. I am too old to recall what had really made us burst into such genuine laughter.


No. 4 : EmoWords: I wonder what made SW emo-ed.(*head tilting)Maybe the photographer knew it.

No.3 : Cheesy Cheers!!!

Words: We seriously love alcohol.Please ignore the little red plastic cups.Thanks.


No.2 : Monkeys' Business.

Words: Well, these monkeys were apparently busy making baby monkey and didnt watch out for the peeper.

No.1 : Kick-ass Kiss

Words: I thought it was probably Ah Mong's very first kiss but i am not so sure for now.Sorry!

Last word : I think that's the very end for my crazily fun trip with P&D.

-FILE CLOSED-

P/S: Har? What? Cant get enough of it?Seriously?Ok.Then make sure you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment