First of all, HAPPY 2009 people!
And yea...yours truly finally have the time and mood to blog you a little of recent me.
New term had begun, and i was bustling about in school,not busy idleness.I must claim.The timetable of this semester is none other the suck-est.Classes on friday paint my every friday black.Some more,it's 8am.(*dozing off).Owh,and not to forget the stupid and boring co-curriculum on every saturday morning.My perfect weekend is no longer sunshiny.(*sobbing)
Chinese new year shopping spree likewise kept me away from my serious blog.I'd spent 3 days at The Pavilion,The Garden,Mid Valley and.....Mid Valley.hehe...I spent quite a lot of money for only a little of things.Pathetic, i know.That made Lisa(my shopping kaki) start to call me a fusspot.Eh...i just haven't find the right dressing style for me to salute the upcoming CNY la...I'll work on it okay?
Talking about CNY,it is seriously just around the corner.The moo-ing can be heard close in upon.It's gonna be the year of ox/cow/cattle/bull.And talking about cow,i am seriously a beef and milk lover.A so-called big fan.haha...To be frank,I am actually not that into CNY.If you were a reader of Miss Lisa's blog, you will probably know that i prefer to Xmas.(yes,i was the "someone" been mentioned.)To me, my passion to CNY has drained away little by little as i grow older and older.I dunno (*shrugging),but somehow, my zeal to the rombongan new year and family gathering is still the greatest.I swear by the my ang pow here.hehe...
Anyway, i am going to ciao.Tomorrow is friday,and you know i have 8am class to attend if you read this post head-to-toe.My bedtime now.Bonne nuit.(*snoring kuat kuat)
P.S: (*sudden awake)Owh,about the post of my in-detail-freaky-kukup-trip which i had promised,next time okay?hehe...(*continue to snore)
No comments:
Post a Comment